I bought an android chinese tablet with those specs :
- 9,7 inchs
- 1024*768 pixels
- CPU 1,2-1,5 GHz
- RAM 1 GB
- 16 GB storage
- No Bluetooth
Some more infos like i remeber :
- simlple recovery acces ( by power and volume - buttons , with no backup or restore options , i think that the tablet wasnt rooted , because i didnt found the superuser , so i think that the recovery was original )
- System info android 4,o,4
- Model number GYP-P90
- BaseBand 1,4

some pictures for it toked by me :

Attachment 9001

Attachment 9002

Attachment 9003
Attachment 9005

and like you see there is no name on the box , so i couldnt find the exact name or type of this tablet
in the purpose of make it better ( without making any backup ) , i flashed it with the CyanoGenMod 10 from the XDA forum , and every think went fine during the installation , but after the first boot i discovered that that :
- the touchscreen
- the camera
- the connexion to pc via cable
- the sd card
- the storage
- auto rotate screen
wont work
i tried another mos like CyanGenMod 9 , and all the compatibility,zip to fix the problem but no result
so i tried another method to fix that , the official firmware method (with the LiveSuit.exe ) and since i dont know the type of my tablet i tried a several firmwares , specially the firmwares of the similar tablets on the Model Number GYP-P90 , like the the Sanei N90 , mintpie p90 ,eken a90 the 2 first firmwares Sanei N90 and mintpie P90 has been installed with succes specially the mintpie P90 one , and i got back :
- the connexion to pc
- the internal storage
- the reading of the sd card
to work again but still no touchscreen and the wifi and the recovery are gone now
so what to do ??
what is the exact name of my tablet??
how to fix those problems??
Sorry for my english[/h]

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Abdou007 said:
no one to help ??

Nothing anyone can do, you didn't make a backup and you don't know what tablet you have. How can anyone help you?