Need help getting netflix to work

Discussion in 'Coby Generation 2' started by gtsfan, Dec 21, 2011.

1. gtsfan

gtsfan Member

Hi All! I have a coby kyros 7022. ok, so I followed daprostpecta's instructions and installed the market...way back in july. I downloaded netflix and it has been working perfectly until today. I got a message saying that netflix needed to be updated...and if I hit update, it said there was no update, hit ok, and it said it needed to update and went into a continuous loop. so, i deleted netflix, deleted the market. reset to factory settings. readded the market. updated the market. went to download netflix again and there is now no install button. so, what did I do wrong and what do I do now?

Thanks!

UPDATE:: ok....somehow, I found the application in my APK Installer. I installed it. I clicked to open it, and it said: new version of application is found, you must upgrade to be able to use application. I click ok. I search market. It brings up netflix. and there is no update button. I am about to pull my hair out. Please help!!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  2. lfom

lfom Senior Member Developer

You can try these 2 things:

1- Clear Market's data in Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications, change LCD density to 160 (use something like LCD resolution app - requires rooting), reboot and see if Market lets you update Netflix;

2- Search for a patched Netflix apk that doesn't ask for update (usually an older version, needed for low end tablets).