NEED HELP Kyros Coby MID9742

jhervin0766

Sep 20, 2013
Hi my father gave his tablet because it was stuck in android screen boot logo.. and i didnt know what he did to it.. i put it on recovery mode( volume + , back, power button) and i tried to wipedata/factory reset and wipe cache partition it was successfully, and then i reboot it but its still stuck on android screen boot logo... the tablet was not rooted... what should i do??? i am only able to access into recovery mode, not in my android tablet

thanks in advance

take a look the image below for clearly.......

hope someone could solve my problem... sorry for my english if its bad im filipino

$android.jpg$error.jpg

Last edited:

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
Looks like you have a big problem. Invalid argument would mean, if I'm right , wrong scripts. And you also have mount problems.
Can you post a pic of the recovery?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
@MOD - if I'm posting in a wrong section please move this to right section thank you

Hi jhervin, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problems with that tablet, hope someone will be able to help you out.

BTW No problem with your English and you're in the right place to ask for help.:eek:

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
And do you know if USB debugging was on or off? Verify if you have adb setup and working on your pc. Otherwise your stuck!

jhervin0766

Sep 20, 2013
@Ricky405jr - here is the android recovery mode

$IMG00077-20130921-2030.jpg

Reboot system now
apply update from external storage
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

when im in recovery mode i seen this error

$IMG00078-20130921-2030.jpg

E:Error in /cache/recovery/last_log
(read-only files system)
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/last_install

im not yet connecting my tablet to my computer so i dont know about adb i dont even either know the USB debugging

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
From all appearances, you're screwed. You have only the stock recovery to work with because you're not rooted, and with USB Debugging likely off when the tablet committed seppuku there's no way whatsoever to correct this using the tools available on the forum. You may be able to fix it using LiveSuite and a LiveSuite ROM, but you'll have to search for both of those items on the Internet as links to LiveSuite and its ROMs are not permitted in the Generation 3 section.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If anyone here wants to provide you links via PM that's up to them. However, Google is your friend. You can help your own cause (highly recommended) by searching there.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
The only way you're going to find out is by trying it. Also, do not post links to LiveSuite ROMs in this forum again.

Ang tanging paraan na ikaw ay pagpunta upang malaman ay sa pamamagitan ng pagsubok nito. Gayundin, huwag mag-post ng mga link sa LiveSuite ROMs sa forum na ito muli.

jhervin0766

Sep 20, 2013
@
Traveller1701 - sorry to post a link sir....

my problem now is im going to check if that ROM is working on my MID9742 when i try to connect my tablet into my laptop, its not recognizing my android device? i open up the livesuit and plug in my tablet the livesuit says NO DEVICE found.. any idea why its likethat?