Need help! Mid7022

Jul 18, 2011
Coby Kyros Mid 7022 Stuck on Force close screen
Tried applying a theme to ADW launcher and it went into forceclose screen and now I can't get past it. I tried reset button but as soon as I unlock screen it goes to adw launcher forceclose screen. How do I get around this?

Last edited:

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
Try connecting to ur pc and manually deleting the theme, if not then boot into recovery manager an do a master reset/factory reset

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

Jul 18, 2011
Try connecting to ur pc and manually deleting the theme, if not then boot into recovery manager an do a master reset/factory reset

I have tried connecting to my computer but I can't find where the files are. I went to devices and found it and tried clicking and right clicking but there is no way to open the files.

How do I boot into recovery mode and do the factory reset?

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks. Was able to reset my tablet. Your help was very much appreciated

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
Oh thats great and your welcome

fozie2k1

Sep 5, 2011
I am with same problem.
Coby Kyros Mid 7022 Stuck on Force close screen. Tried applying Google Market and it went into forceclose screen and now I can't get past it.
I tried power+back (silver) button but it goes to Android warning triangle screen and stay frozen.
How do I get around this?
Please, someone can help me ?

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
When you get to the triangle with the exclamation hit the back button you should be in the recovery menu.

fozie2k1

Sep 5, 2011
When you get to the triangle with the exclamation hit the back button you should be in the recovery menu.

I hit the back button but it is frozen on the screen with the exclamation (triangle).

fozie2k1

Sep 5, 2011
Problem solved.
Somebody reported they had to keep attemping to get into boot menu and press back button at just the right time. Took them a few tries for whatever reason.

That´s it. Works now.
You have to be quick.
Thank you .