Need help Newbee: 10.2" Andriod 2.2 Flytouch 3 Tablet

ziggyzyg

Apr 6, 2011
Hi, I am very new to Android so please if anyone can sort me out would really appreciate it.

Can anyone direct me to threads so I can leard all about the system?

I notice that when I put the card reader they sent with my tablet and inserted a 2GB micro
SD wont read it ?? anyone had the same problem? (it works fine on my pc and I also formatted it)

I also tryied to see if a Bluetooth works but no luck, any help about this?

and one last thing please I have .PDF books and tried to open with iReader but it seems don't support .pdf can anyone tell me the best app to read pdf files in a book sort of style?

Thank you dor your time
Tony.

Kat Dunn

Jun 14, 2011
I'm having the same problem. can no-one help?

Update: I installed update firmware and can now access SD card, but it has slowed everything else!

Last edited:

trisha2602

Jul 11, 2011
Hi, I am very new to Android so please if anyone can sort me out would really appreciate it.

Can anyone direct me to threads so I can leard all about the system?

I notice that when I put the card reader they sent with my tablet and inserted a 2GB micro
SD wont read it ?? anyone had the same problem? (it works fine on my pc and I also formatted it)

I also tryied to see if a Bluetooth works but no luck, any help about this?

and one last thing please I have .PDF books and tried to open with iReader but it seems don't support .pdf can anyone tell me the best app to read pdf files in a book sort of style?

Thank you dor your time
Tony.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Tony,

I have the same problems too, but I can tell you this, as for the eBook reader, Aldiko seems to be a REALLY good one (but because I cant use my SD Card I cant use it I cant import books, so you NEED you SD card functioning). So in the mean time I just store books on the local disk of my Tablet and use Android reader its really good and gets the job done though there arent many features.

hope this helps

Patricia F.
#Android 1.6 MID Flytouch 1 Tablet