Need help on Pipo Tablet

guruji

Apr 27, 2014
Hi I have a Pipo m9 tablet and is turning on for a little showing the battery filling up and switch off.
I disconnected the battery cause others did this but still same thing on the power supply.
Do I need to flash the Rom?
Any help please?
Thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It sounds like a problem that should be solved if possible long before thinking about flashing a ROM. Is it rooted? Are you prepared to try a hardware factory reset?

guruji

Apr 27, 2014
It sounds like a problem that should be solved if possible long before thinking about flashing a ROM. Is it rooted? Are you prepared to try a hardware factory reset?
Rooted I don't know. Yes if it's possible I do the hardware factory reset if you tell me how.
Thanks

guruji

Apr 27, 2014
Factory reset: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.
Thanks Spider I'm noticing that when I charge a little the batts and leave them for a couple of hours it would switch on for sometime and then I hear a sort of click sound and turns off.
Now trying to catch it on my power supply to see what can happen before trying hard reset.

guruji

Apr 27, 2014
Thanks Spider I'm noticing that when I charge a little the batts and leave them for a couple of hours it would switch on for sometime and then I hear a sort of click sound and turns off.
Now trying to catch it on my power supply to see what can happen before trying hard reset.
I think this definitely need a ROM flash cause it's hanging now on the intro logo.
Can you guys give me info how to do it?
Thanks