Need help please

Discussion in 'WonderMedia WM8650 Tablets' started by Ycordero, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Ycordero

Ycordero Member

Tablet / Device:
    WonderMedia WM8650
    My daughter just got the wondermedia tablet model WM 8650 android version 2.2 and I can't get Netflix on it or other games that on an android phone I am able to get these apps. How can I get them on the tablet?

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Ycordero, congratulations on your new WonderMedia tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the WonderMedia WM8650 Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

3. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum

I don't know how many of these comments apply to you but here are some of the problems you may be facing.

You're on version 2.2 and some apps need a newer version of Android. Your tablet may not be approved by the app developer or possibly by Google. Are you able to use the Google Play app?

4. cal67

cal67 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Lenovo A1/ Lenovo A2107A-F/Lenovo A1000/ Kobo Arc 7 64GB./Dell Venue 7/Acer Iconia B1
    It's too slow for Netflix. With the Uberiod ROM, you can install it but the videos won't play properly. Same applies for most games. If you have the official Google market, it will filter out any incompatible apps, which may be why your can't see them. I am assuming you have access to the official Google market - not the market that came with the stock ROM.