Need Help Quickly PLEASE!

michellejk3

Sep 12, 2011
I have two of these at a tradeshow and I need to figure a couple things out without actually having it in my hands fairly quickly. I need pictures to rotate through a slideshow while the pad is positioned vertically. I also have the pictures in a .m4v format that I have at about 2 minutes. The video player that comes with the pad does not seem to have a loop option and I could not find an app to download that did have a loop option. I did loop the video in imovie to one hour by just copy and paste but I would rather just loop the original 2 minute video then having to constantly replay the hour long video. I also tried to put the video in a ppt page that looped, it is fine on computer but the video does not show up on the superpad when played with a couple different ppt. viewing apps. I need to play the pictures or video vertically, what options do I have? If I work to individually place the pictures in the gallery and play as a slideshow (I saw in the manual there is an repeat option) would it then play vertically? Like I said I dont have the pad in front of me to check. Also I would really rather play the pictures from the .m4v file, or another format I can export from imovie since they have Ken Burns set up on the pictures in the imovie that would not show if I just played a slideshow off the pads gallery. If you are able to quickly help with this I would really appreciate it.
Thank you SO MUCH!

p.s. The pads are being mounted inside an elevator cab and the manufacture cut the holes vertically not horizonally as they should of, hence the vertical problem I am having.