Need help restoring a 7012...

styx_n_stones

May 5, 2012
Last night I was trying to update Pro Launcher. The screen said that it had to uninstall the old one before it install the new one. OK, go ahead... Oops!

Now it wont boot up. It does the Coby screen, and then the Android screen... and stops there (actually it just keeps 'shining' as if its still moving). Ive tried re-setting from the back with no luck. It was rooted. It had Titanium Backup installed with a complete b/u less than a month ago (both on the card and u/l to Dropbox). I had Clockwork Recovery also, but I could never open it or update it (Im thinking its a background app). I would think all the files I need are here somewhere... Im able to hook up the USB cable and cruise through the files on both the internal SD card, and the external mSD card. Can I just take the b/u stuff and overwrite the internal card (even if I loose the last months stuff)?

The PC has SDK and drivers on it from when I did the root. Theres also PDA Net there.

I went to Dropbox and d/l to my desktop:

cwrecovery.img
original_recovery.img
update.zip
flash_image

There is also the large folder titanium backup (i think thats just the apps).

Now... can anybody out there explain to me how to get these files back where the should be? As a last resort I would even consider a factory reset (if possible)... at least thats better than having a brick.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!! HELP... LOL!

Thanks,
Styx N Stones