Need help setting up email.

CarolinOhio

Nov 8, 2011
ok so I found this app called maildroid. It was on the slideme site. It went on my tablet just fine. But when I hit the email icon it still does not pull up my email. What am I doing wrong?? Please someone help me. I evn tried to send myself an email and when i get on my desktop there is nothing in my inbox?? I dont know.

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
You might share with your audience the name of the email provider you are using. We assume you did set it up properly with probably the same settings on the system that properly connects with the mail provider.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I'm sorry with the delay on my response; i just check the kaiten mail link, and its working; now, about the maildroid, i've used a lot that apk, its good; try to configure your mail account with the passwords and login name and you are all set; getting back the kaiten mail wich its the best one for me at the moment, here are the new links to get it:

Kaiten Mail apk v1.132 Download for Android | APK Applications (v1.132)

Kaiten Email v1.139 Apk Android (v1.139) this is the recommended one

just download the apk from filesonic, on the download instructions; yes, it would take it to a pay software account as you mention, but look for free account to download, input the passwords or some weird letteras that appears before the download, and thats it; once you get the kaiten apk, install it; get the accounts of whatever mail acccount that you want, input the login and pass on properties and thats it

Have fun

Jv90