Need Help Tablet Shopping Plz

MoBetta8

Oct 28, 2012
Whats up Tabletters?

Looking for help and opinions on buying my first tablet, I've read tons of reviews, Compared apples and oranges, and handled different models. I've Come here before (from google searches looking at information about different models before but this is my first post. I wanted to get the input of the community on what tablet would fit my needs.

I would use it daily for things like media browsing, web surfing, and as a ebook reader.

*Things I want my tablet to do is
1) Be able to plug in a usb stick or portable usb drive and be able to use/read files, music, movies etc from the drive (as well as edit, delete, or save if necessary)
2) Stream personal media to the device that I have stored on my computer on my network, Music and Movies. I would like to STREAM them, not download, my own personal collection of entertainment.

*MUST HAVE Features are
1) adobe flash support
) good Video and music support (formats/codecs etc)
3)at least 1 usb drive (would prefer a full size usb port but i guess i could just buy a converter cable if its a mini usb port)
)rotating screen
)newer firmware (higher than gingerbread) or ability to root and install newer firmware (and of course still function properly)
)A Nice screen, want a nice HD quality screen were videos look really good on it

*Features I would LIKE to have but are not essential are
1) multi touch
2) bluetooth
3) HDMI out (this is a really nice feature that I would really like to have but It is not completely essential),
front and back cameras and microphone (would be cool for skype yet not essential for intended purpose, guess I should not that they should be altogether in a package deal... either all or nothing, though usually I've seen if you have front cam... there is a back cam)
4) be able to run emulators for older video game systems like NES and SEGA and be able to use some type of external usb controller .. or two (if a usb splitter would work)... I dont even know if this is possible so input there is appreciated, if it is I'll do a backflip and bump this to essential lol

*Price range up to 250 prefer sub 200. Above that id just buy a smaller laptop for around 300.

*Would prefer a large size tablet around 10 in (i haven't seen any higher 10 seems to be the standard large size).

*Live in USA and would prefer not to deal with any customs or anything else, would like item to ship inside of USA.

I think that covers everything. If I think of anything else I'll add it.
Thank You

MoBetta8

Oct 28, 2012
I would Also appreciate info on stateside vendors, especially on chinese tablets

MoBetta8

Oct 28, 2012
How about FlashTab L9:Elegant Design, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet, Multi-Touch 9.7" Capacitive Screen, 1G RAM, 1G CPU, 3840x2160 Video, HDMI, Dual Cameras, Flash, 16G...It costs $224.19 at Ankaka.

usb ports? I'll look this one up, never heard of it before or that site ankaka either. I'll google that thanks

MoBetta8

Oct 28, 2012
Anybody?? I ended up buying a flytouch because of all the connections. Anybody have any recommendations? still looking

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi MoBetta8, you can take a look at the Pipo M3. it's 10.1 inch dual core tablet, comes with android 4.1 jelly bean, dual camera, built-in bluetooth, high resolution IPS screen...
it's for $222.90 shipped in our site, usually, you needn't to pay any customs. welcome to order! :)

MoBetta8

Oct 28, 2012
thanks for recommendations, i bought a flytouch now trying to figure out what version it is and also what i need 2 do to get it working how i want to.