need help thinking of getting android tablet

jen11

Oct 30, 2011
i'm thining of buying an android tablet.

can i use the android market? can i download the gmail app and will it work as good as it does on an android cellphone?

also what about ringtones app and notifications?

thank you for any help

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you get a new tablet with Honeycomb, you should have full access to the Marketplace. It appears that Google is responsible for Android, somehow, gmail should not be a problem.

jen11

Oct 30, 2011
thanks for the help.

I saw one on amazon. a 7 inch 2.2 tablet google android market and i'm unsure it that one will include the apps. it sells about 83.00

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
thanks for the help.

I saw one on amazon. a 7 inch 2.2 tablet google android market and i'm unsure it that one will include the apps. it sells about 83.00

Hi jen11, if you wan to buy a decent tablet PC with good capacitive touch screen which can run smoothly for games and other apps,the $83 tablet will definetly not a good choice!
i would suggest you to spend a little more and get a far more better one... you can have a look at our special offer. hope you can find something of your interest!

Last edited:

Eddie15

Aug 24, 2011
Hi jen11, if you wan to buy a decent tablet PC with good capacitive touch screen which can run smoothly for games and other apps,the $83 tablet will definetly not a good choice!
i would suggest you to spend a little more and get a far more better one... you can have a look at our special offer. hope you can find something of your interest!

I can not see any link you're posting, it all comes up as

The server can not find the requested page:
Please forward this error screen to www.spemall.com's WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China Port 80

If I goto homepage it says [h=1]Website Not Located[/h]
The website you are trying to access could not be located on this server. If you are trying to visit the secure (https) version of this website, please retype the URL without https.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I can not see any link you're posting, it all comes up as

The server can not find the requested page:
Please forward this error screen to www.spemall.com's WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China Port 80

If I goto homepage it says Website Not Located

The website you are trying to access could not be located on this server. If you are trying to visit the secure (https) version of this website, please retype the URL without https.

Hi Eddie, we're sorry, there might be something wrong during the visiting, we changed our website's IP address these days, Maybe that's why it shows: Website Not Located...
the current IP address of our site is: 65.60.28.85, so, could you kindly to do a test for us? just do as my following picture shows, (input the IP address to the address bar, and it will show our website, if not, pls kindly tell us, that we could find a way to fix it up timely...)we'll be very appreciated for your help, thanks very much!
$1.png
actually, here's the link for special offer (which i linked in my first reply): Special Offer Discount Electronics - Special Price Products - Special Promotion

Last edited:

jen11

Oct 30, 2011
thanks for the help!!

yes i want one mostly for gmail email notification, anroid apps, similar to the one run on the phone, ringtones, internet, 7inch one(i could take with me outside)

what would be a price range for a tablet like that

Eddie15

Aug 24, 2011
Hi Eddie, we're sorry, there might be something wrong during the visiting, we changed our website's IP address these days, Maybe that's why it shows: Website Not Located...
the current IP address of our site is: 65.60.28.85, so, could you kindly to do a test for us? just do as my following picture shows, (input the IP address to the address bar, and it will show our website, if not, pls kindly tell us, that we could find a way to fix it up timely...)we'll be very appreciated for your help, thanks very much!
View attachment 4422
actually, here's the link for special offer (which i linked in my first reply): Special Offer Discount Electronics - Special Price Products - Special Promotion

Hi there, yes, the IP works, thanks. :)

salmanghiyas

Aug 29, 2011
from my opinion and after looking and researching the INTERNET from the last 3 months ..

ASUS Eeepad Transformer with Keyboard DOCK is best ... and im planning to get one too ...

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Jen11, I agree with Spemall. An $83 tablet is probably not going to do the trick, although with 2.2 it might. But if you can afford to go a little higher, you will probably be happier. I have an $85 tablet and it makes a good ereader as well as a decent browser but is not great for gmail. Sometimes it will allow you to open the email and sometimes it won't.

SPEMall, I bookmarked your site. Does that get updated often?