NEED HELP WITH APP STORE PROBLEM FOR A Android Tablet ZTPad

vasques74

Aug 28, 2012
I HAVE A Android Tablet ZTPad THAT I DOWNLOAD GAME ON IT. THE GAME ARE WORKING FINE . IS THAT THE APP STORE WILL NOT OPEN AT ALL NOW. NEED HELP ON THIS.....

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

When you say the app store isn;t working, could explain what is happening?

Here is a suggestion. Go to settings - apps - all and find the Google Store app. Tap on it and tell it to clear the cache, force close it then restart your tablet and try again.

vasques74

Aug 28, 2012
Hi, Leeshor

I did do what you suggestion, but it didn't work. when i tap on the app store it keep saying error internet connection , but i have internet on the ztpad.....,HELP :confused:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi, Leeshor

I did do what you suggestion, but it didn't work. when i tap on the app store it keep saying error internet connection , but i have internet on the ztpad.....,HELP :confused:

If you are certain you have a good connection and can browse without a problem there is actually a possible explanation for that. Have you ever installed any apps that would help you to tether, maybe PDANet. It sounds like you have a proxy configured in the system somewhere. When that happens everything will work except the Store as it can't correctly ID your tablet.

One other thing that comes to mind is that you could try deleting your Google account then restarting your tablet and setting it up again.

carty

Aug 29, 2012
Hi I have just got a Superpad VII set it up (I think) but I cant get anything to download in Google Play I keep getting an error message ....could not be downloaded due to an error (-101)
what does this mean, please help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi I have just got a Superpad VII set it up (I think) but I cant get anything to download in Google Play I keep getting an error message ....could not be downloaded due to an error (-101)
what does this mean, please help

What, of the previous suggestions, have you tried?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm moving this thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help out. Good luck!