need help with my China Telecom infotmic M7206

Oct 14, 2012
hello whenever i go on google play [ i got the apk one off the internet because didnt come on my tablet] whenever i try to download an app it says i can't download an app because of the country it was made in (China) and i would really appreciate the help because i just bought this tablet 3 days ago,
thanks again-tr4life

D

Dawnstar

hello whenever i go on google play [ i got the apk one off the internet because didnt come on my tablet] whenever i try to download an app it says i can't download an app because of the country it was made in (China) and i would really appreciate the help because i just bought this tablet 3 days ago,
thanks again-tr4life

You have to (Register) With the google play before you can download. Anyway many tablets are made in China it has nothing do to with where the tablet is made it sounds to me your OS is all Chinese, with Chinese apps the best way is to reflash your tablet to ICS/JB English that way it will delete all the Chinese apps.

Last edited by a moderator:

kipondria

Nov 19, 2012
You have to (Register) With the google play before you can download. Anyway many tablets are made in China it has nothing do to with where the tablet is made it sounds to me your OS is all Chinese, with Chinese apps the best way is to reflash your tablet to ICS/JB English that way it will delete all the Chinese apps.

How can I reflash a tablet,. New to the droid and unfimilar on rooting?