need help with s7

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
Newbie. .ideos s7 104 loops on logo...load wrong rom manager... getting into fash and fast boot...need help?

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
Thanks guys.. Got tru using trzmod v3 files... For those lock and rebooting on logo screen, heres the procedures...1) Download trzmod v3 file and unzip. 2) Fast boot tab using volume up and power button. 3) Go into trzmod file and open upgrade -window command script. 4) make sure and insatll driver first. 5) follow on screen menu and you will be running again...
Special thanks to tri zet and other members for their hard work and threads to inform us with their knowledge... YOU GUYS ROCK...

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
For newbie you figured out how to fix your problem faster than some vets. Congrats.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Android Tablet Forum

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
Thanks, read a lot.... only one problem.. the internal 8 gig SD is hard to access and not showing up...guess I got some more reading to do...

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using Android Tablet Forum

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
Make sure your PC recognizes the tab properly and USB debuging is enabled. You may have to unmount and format internal memory. Last resort is to do a factory reset. If you used tri-zet's rom it will still be on your tab.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
was trying not to do any flashing, back to 2.1.. but no one has gotten pass that stage of using adb or script to mount it...have been trying a couple days now, using a 16 gig on external partition.. seems like once upgraded internal is lost... BUT thanks for INFO....:D

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
There are a few s7 models with no internal storage. Sure its an s7-104?

was trying not to do any flashing, back to 2.1.. but no one has gotten pass that stage of using adb or script to mount it...have been trying a couple days now, using a 16 gig on external partition.. seems like once upgraded internal is lost... BUT thanks for INFO....:D

On my s7, after using tri-zet my internal and external are still usable. Try using gparted or another Linux based partioning tool. Your internal storage may be corrupted and unreadable. Or damaged and unusable.

If you can format it make sure its fat32 no exfat,ntfs or something else.

Last edited:

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
on box mark s7 104... all driver installed and no go on the internal SD..guess I have to reflash 2.1 or trvmod...still debating if its worth the hassel...

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
c.tiggerg1 said:
on box mark s7 104... all driver installed and no go on the internal SD..guess I have to reflash 2.1 or trvmod...still debating if its worth the hassel...

Downgraded ..no show, also uses trzmod with negative result....but was able to see it with script manager as ( SD and SD2 ) so looking at difference to get it working..

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
juhni said:
There are a few s7 models with no internal storage. Sure its an s7-104?

On my s7, after using tri-zet my internal and external are still usable. Try using gparted or another Linux based partioning tool. Your internal storage may be corrupted and unreadable. Or damaged and unusable.

If you can format it make sure its fat32 no exfat,ntfs or something else.

Notice it under script manager,trying to write over....