Need help with tablet

Eldramatico

Jan 2, 2012
Hi

I have bought this tablet from china:
Cube 5" TFT Touch Screen Android 2.2 Rockchip 2818 Tablet PC G-sensor WIFI Q7PRO - Wholesale

I was sure at the time there could be a way to transfer the texts from my computer to work on them away from home with it as it was said ''Tablet PC''. At my surprise, I can't find any way to do it and the internet doesn't work.

I have contacted so much times the company that sold me the tablet and received no answer on any of my question, and they don't answer the phone at any time of the day and night.

Somebody told me it is possible to edit texts if you connect to the marketplace and download a program(documents to go). But my internet connection, perfectly working, cannot work on the WIFI of this tablet and I can't connect. Could you help me connect the tablet to internet?

I have succeeded to connect once to the internet, but there was an error message when I tried to connect to the marketplace with my gmail address...

Any help please?

Eldramatico

Jan 2, 2012
I have succeeded to connect once to the internet, but there was an error message when I tried to connect to the marketplace with my gmail address...
huang3.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Did you experienced the same problem, or did you repeated what I said?...

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Have you tried connecting your tablet to a different router, meaning go to your friends house that has wifi and try and connect there too. Also you should be able to install apps from an sd card, just check your tablet to see if it has a file explorer app (an app that can see whats on your sd card) let us know if those suggestions help

Eldramatico

Jan 2, 2012
Have you tried connecting your tablet to a different router, meaning go to your friends house that has wifi and try and connect there too. Also you should be able to install apps from an sd card, just check your tablet to see if it has a file explorer app (an app that can see whats on your sd card) let us know if those suggestions help

Interesting, I have found the SD card on my Tablet, but after searching for a while, there is no file in it to install. Maybe it should be coming from the marketplace I can't access. There can also be a TF card inserted in the Tab. Do you know if I can download anything like documents to go by myself on my PC and then drag it on the tab to edit documents? I bought the tab only to edit documents, so it would really not be a waste f I can't connect, still. I have tried to connect at one of my friend's place but he wasn't sure of the password... anyway, it would really save me to find some program to edit it and be able to install it on the pad.

Thanks a lot

Waiting for your answer

Eldramatico

Jan 2, 2012
Hi I have found a way to install documents to go with my PC. But, is there any way to copy paste some text on this tablet? Could you help me find a way to copy and paste text and navigate in the documents to go screen finally? I've pushed twice fast and pushed once while staying on the screen trying to drag on the text but it doesn't seems to work...

Never mind I have found it, thanks a lot! You guided me find the way to do it

Last edited: