Need Help

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
So I sent back my defective tablet(it didn't hold a charge and didn't pick up on my Wifi signal), and I got a new one yesterday. Having a problem again. When I got it (this time it came with the box,instruction in English, a new charge cord, stylus, and an Adapter), I took it over to my parents' house. My sister gave me the Wifi code and I got to surf to Google, QVC, and download some small apps. Then for some reason, it kicked me off. I came home and it is unable to scan for the network. My parents and I both have 2Wire routers. The wireless light on both are never bright. Is it that I need to do something to allow the 2Wire to accept the wireless device, or do I have to do something to the device itself. If this keeps up, I am going over to the dark side. Or just adapt to doing everything on my new HTC Inspire that is coming. Please help!

PS. I am going to take it to work to see if it works on the Guestnet.

joy wang

Mar 11, 2011
you can change the place to try the wifi,if it doesn't work.The tablet pc maybe broken i think.

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
Update: I took it to work to see if it would open on the guest.net. It said "Unable to scan network". I have a Hauwei E22/E230/E169G/E160X/E1750 device. With a Firmware 1.6. It boot up with this on the front WMT21.2_105. It is brand new from the box. I am either going to place it back into the box and throw it on a self. This was a gift from my Ex-husband who is nice but this is a bogus gift. I don't know if it is my router or what. Not happy with this situation.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
I am having a semi related problem. When I first got this tablet a few days ago I could connect to my wireless router. Now I can connect everything else in the house to my WiFi, but my tablet won't connect to it anymore. It will connect to my neighbors, to some odd unsecure network, but not mine. I have verified the password to connect, but it just tries to obtain an IP and then disconnects. But my tablet is a Shenzen tablet, so the problems may not be related.

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
This thing is driving me to drink. I just going to use it as a USB checker for my flash drives, a contact storage, and calendar. I fine that either someone can give me a OS boost or I just give up and buy an I-pad and use my new HTC Inspire phone.

Which one has a the hardest system: Android or I-pad?

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
I just found an app that might and or might not help you on the market called "FXR WIFI Fix and rescue." I am not really sure it will help, but definitely worth a try.

Sent from my rooted wwe 10 using Android Tablet Forum App

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
How can I download it, if I can't get on the internet. Is there a link? Do I need to get an microSD card to format and put it on. Someone has to know why this is happening. I feel it might be my router, but if I call to them again they will tell be that it is not a device that is allow which is really dumb. If it is a wifi device it should work on any wifi network. Ugh, this is so frustrating that I get all these views and no one can help me work my device.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
How can I download it, if I can't get on the internet. Is there a link? Do I need to get an microSD card to format and put it on. Someone has to know why this is happening. I feel it might be my router, but if I call to them again they will tell be that it is not a device that is allow which is really dumb. If it is a wifi device it should work on any wifi network. Ugh, this is so frustrating that I get all these views and no one can help me work my device.

You can use an sdcard. You just go to the market and type the name in the search bar it should pop up. And I don't know why they would tell you your device won't use your wifi.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

Last edited: