Need Help

anthroid

Feb 14, 2011
Dear friends,
I'm a newbie on using android tablet, and I have found trouble with my tablet..
My trouble is, the tablet now blank for all..,because after rooted, I click the unroot button..

and i need advise for step for re condition the tablet ?

thank you for your helping

paulwayne

Feb 20, 2011
Dear Forum, Hi...I have an Archos 101 8 GB tablet with Android 2.2 OS and installed Flash Player 10.3. I'm having problems viewing flash videos not displaying correctly all of the time. Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Is there a 3rd party Appt that will fix this problem or an App that will convert Adobe Flash videos to anothe format?

Thank You. Paulwayne.

ObsidianBlk

May 13, 2011
Anthroid, youll need to give more information. at the very least, what tablet youre using. different tablets have different rooting/unrooting methods, each with their own issues and risks.

paulwayne, a few people of complained about flash 10.3 but i havent heard any solutions for the issue, as my flash 10.3 seems to be working fine. only thing i think you can do is wait for the next update to flash and hope that solves the issue. As for converting flash videos to another media format... yes, it can be done, but not, directly on the tablet. take a look at a program called handbreak. i think that can convert flash videos to other formats (not totally sure)

anthroid

Feb 14, 2011
Anthroid, youll need to give more information. at the very least, what tablet youre using. different tablets have different rooting/unrooting methods, each with their own issues and risks.

@ObsidianBlk thank you very much for your replayed, my tablet using with name Superpad X220 1Ghz ARM11, OS Android 2.1, Memory 256MB,storage 2GB

-anthroid-