Need Help

ncpofolksm

Mar 7, 2011
I was given a used Google 7" Android iRobot tablet. First I would like to know is how do I clear everything out back to factory specs has a lot of apps I do not need and still have old owners ID in it. Second I have found out it does not hold a charge, after charging it to it's max I can old use it for 30 minutes and the charge is drained out. Please anyone can help me with these issues

ObsidianBlk

May 13, 2011
As to the first issue... check to see if there's a little hole in the device big enough for maybe a pin. That would normally be a reset button. As far as I know there's no software "reset" button anywhere and the hardware reset buttons depend on the device.

As for the batter charge... You may be out of luck. Unless there's a simple way to open the device and swap out the battery, there's little you can do about it.

MrTwobit

Jun 8, 2011
AS for the charge... That may clear up when you reset your device. You'd be surprised how many of those apps run in the background by default! All of them draining the battery! When ever you download a new app make sure you set it up the way YOU want it to run!