Need help

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by EARTHGIRL, Mar 21, 2012.

1. EARTHGIRL

EARTHGIRL Member

Tablet / Device:
    anfroid 2.2 kernel 2.6.32.9-default
    Hi its nice to found you. I don't no about computers,or my android. I'am a older woman who lost in the old world.so maybe i could get some help. I had the internet just fine. Then i started downloading games. Change things on my android that i knew no what they did.now my wi-fi reads disconnected, my network reads disabled. So maybe you all can help me come into the new world..god bless you all

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Earthgirl, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you with that tablet. Good luck!

3. idontknow

idontknow Alternate ATF App Tester

Tablet / Device:
    galaxy note,galaxy 8.9 ,nook color
    Hi Hearthgirl, if it was working before,may be , touching around, you just disconnected the WiFi, since it says so. You must know how to get to it, so now just tap on it, Wifi I mean ,so you can turn it back on. Then your Tablet should find the signal to which it was connected before, on its own . If not, we'll find something else.
    gloria

Samsung Galaxy Note

4. EARTHGIRL

EARTHGIRL Member

Tablet / Device:
    anfroid 2.2 kernel 2.6.32.9-default
    Hi again, just wanted you to know i have a android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32.9. I don't no about computer or what thread are, i'am old school. What happen is i download some games, started pushing this and that. Now the wi-fi kept shutting off. The network reads disable. I've put in the code and nothing happens. I would like to get a manual, thank you for helpng

5. jimbo7630

jimbo7630 Guest