Need help

EARTHGIRL

Mar 13, 2012
Hi its nice to found you. I don't no about computers,or my android. I'am a older woman who lost in the old world.so maybe i could get some help. I had the internet just fine. Then i started downloading games. Change things on my android that i knew no what they did.now my wi-fi reads disconnected, my network reads disabled. So maybe you all can help me come into the new world..god bless you all

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Earthgirl, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you with that tablet. Good luck!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Hearthgirl, if it was working before,may be , touching around, you just disconnected the WiFi, since it says so. You must know how to get to it, so now just tap on it, Wifi I mean ,so you can turn it back on. Then your Tablet should find the signal to which it was connected before, on its own . If not, we'll find something else.
gloria

Samsung Galaxy Note

EARTHGIRL

Mar 13, 2012
Hi again, just wanted you to know i have a android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32.9. I don't no about computer or what thread are, i'am old school. What happen is i download some games, started pushing this and that. Now the wi-fi kept shutting off. The network reads disable. I've put in the code and nothing happens. I would like to get a manual, thank you for helpng