Need Help....!

dik.aarya

Jun 20, 2012
Pls help me out. I am having a MID tablet version 2.3android with 3g +2g+wifi. 256mb ram and 4gb internal. Whenever i am trying to open any application/web browser/ apk manager/calender/android market its showing google com.android.***** has stopped unexpectdly. PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi

I think the best thing to do is reflash your tablet, you do this by downloading, unziping, then copying the flies to your SD card; then put your card into the tablet and when powering up you hold down the M button for a few seconds along with the power button this starts the flashing process, it takes about 2-3 minutes. unfortunately you will lose your data on the tablet as it does not appear that you will be able to do a back up from your tablet in its current state.

Now the hard part I'm not sure from your discription which firmware you should use as you have not given much detail about your tablet, SA8 Android 2.3 Tablet 1.2GHz Samsung A8 Cortex Processor :: Android Tablets :: RetailGadgets.co.uk this is a link to a page which contains a selection of firmwares and a decription of the tablet it is intended for I think it may be yours tablet (READ CARFULLY), alternatively you could google uberoid I think that firmware is compatable with most MID devices, and install it as described above.

good luck Ihope this helps.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
in settings, check your tablet info. if it is wm8650 uberoid will sort your problems out. go to other more android tablets on this forum & you will find lots of info on how to recognise your tablet, uberoid & how to download it to your tab etc.

dik.aarya

Jun 20, 2012
Model number: m7206
Android Version: 2.3.3
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7-info TM hexianghua@ubuntu#27
Build Number:GRI40
This is my first android tab. I don't know anything about it. Please guide me 'flashing process' step-by-step. Thanks.
:confused: