need help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
help with downloads needed please help!

Welcome to the forum

We will need more information, like what are you trying to download, how are you doing it and from where would be a good start.

jeffgo

Sep 24, 2012
I was able to add the android market to my tablet but when i went in to download apps it would say downloading but never would download and now when i go to the market, it has my tablet listed but has it not compatible did i miss a step somewhere

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm guessing you were trying to download using the Google app. If that's the case it is possible that the app you were trying to download, (install), is in fact NOT compatible with your tablet or with tablets in general. Lots of apps are still only for phones and developers of other apps have not OKd the app for certain tablets.

I might be able to tell you something more with even more information, like what app.

Log into the Play Store using a browser and look for the app in question to see if it says it's compatible with your device.

snickersmom

Mar 1, 2012
I need to know how to reset my tablet password, I have forgotten it as usual like everything else-----:):):)

LorenZZ

Oct 9, 2012
I think you must reinstall the OS :/ using a flashtool or something like pc companion and choose there option like a fix