Need instant help? (Most of the time)

caoimhe

Oct 18, 2011
hi there hope you can help me the flytoudh 3 superpad11 i purchased is giving me problems it keeos giving me an error the process android.process.acore.has unexpectedly stopped and then tells me to force close can you help me with this i have read around and it seems that everyone has the problem with there phone in the contacts area im finding it a bit hard to understand new android owner

Tamar

Jan 6, 2012
Hi All, first time user here so be gentle with me... just got a FlyTouch-3-Android-2-2-Tablet-with-10-Inch-Touchscreen-WIFI-GPS online from China (sent to Australia); push power button and it vibrates briefly and thats it - no screen flickers or noticeable boot up - nothing? any thoughts please, cheers!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Hi All, first time user here so be gentle with me... just got a FlyTouch-3-Android-2-2-Tablet-with-10-Inch-Touchscreen-WIFI-GPS online from China (sent to Australia); push power button and it vibrates briefly and thats it - no screen flickers or noticeable boot up - nothing? any thoughts please, cheers!
Charge your tablet first. When you turn it on, hold button in until it vibrates and then let go. Another thing to try - find the reset hole and reset tablet.

JBL12

Mar 31, 2012
i have problem with my superpad2.2. its screen went black. what i do now? its powering on but not displaying anything.

feldoh

May 22, 2012
Is it possible to get Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) running on the WOWPad? I can only find links to the 2.2 upgrade. Thanks in advance.