Need Market and Flash Player

asherrill29

Dec 6, 2012
I have just purchased this tablet and already starting to regret it. I can't access anything because there is no market. I can't play any games because there is no flash player. I have tried to find google play store, but my device does not support it. Is there a way around that and now that adobe isn't supporting android, is there a flash player for android now?

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Welcome. If you do eventually get Google play you should download Dolphin Browser and it's plugin Media player that supports Flash. If you have access to the Internet via a PC then that's a way you can connect to Google Play, sign up for a Google account (get Gmail Google + etc) Then it's just a matter of connecting the tablet via wireless to a modem and logging into Google then getting to the Play store and the Apps you desire. Good luck!

asherrill29

Dec 6, 2012
I have a google/gmail account but I don't know how to connect my tablet to my computer to download from my PC to my tablet...if that's possible...lol. I am running my tablet off of a wireless router.

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
If you already have a Google account it's just a matter of registering your tablet with Google then Google will literally push any app you buy straight to your tablet, also if you have any Music (Mp3 etc) and want to transfer them to your tablet it's just a matter of plugging in the USB cable that was supplied with your tablet into your PC and the PC will recognise the tablet and prompt you to open/transfer data to it. I personally just treat my tablet like a thumb drive/ USB memory key, drag and drop files into the appropriate folders on my tablet and my tablet automatically discovers them and opens them with a choice of different players/viewers. You should read up about your personal device as much as possible to determine what's possible. Don't hesitate to ask questions here if you have any doubts, somebody will know! Good luck. ;)

ariannehowell

Oct 24, 2012
If your tablet is Android basically there should be a Market so that you can download any applications. Before you buy it you should see the specifications of it and ask them the possible things to do if you can download any. Maybe you can use a usb cable and connect it to the computer and you can download the applications from it.