Need .PDF Manual or Guide

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
The little book that comes with the device is the only printed material that you will find on the flytouch in english. Your best bet will be to use these forums to find information. If enough people want me to, I can compile a lot of different information into a pdf file and distribute it. I would need some help though.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

SupremeDesign

Aug 14, 2011
The little book that comes with the device is the only printed material that you will find on the flytouch in english. Your best bet will be to use these forums to find information. If enough people want me to, I can compile a lot of different information into a pdf file and distribute it. I would need some help though.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

I'd love to see someone compile a user manual for the Superpad 3 that actually covers the capabilities of the tablet and the various issues that users have noted throughout this forum. We want to offer a better manual to accompany the tablets we'll be reselling. I could pay someone to help put that together for us, someone who knows these tablets better than me.

Last edited:

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I'd love to see someone compile a user manual for the Superpad 3 that actually covers the capabilities of the tablet and the various issues that users have noted throughout this forum. We want to offer a better manual to accompany the tablets we'll be reselling. I could pay someone to help put that together for us, someone who knows these tablets better than me.

Sure!!!

Send me an SP3 and Ill be glad to build the manual for ya!
:p

SupremeDesign

Aug 14, 2011
Wish I'd heard from you sooner, because I sure would have! I've actually ended up writing a new manual from scratch. I believe I've covered just about everything the Superpad can do, and how to do it. If you shoot me an email at thesupreme3[at]gmail[dot]com perhaps I can share it with you.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Wish I'd heard from you sooner, because I sure would have! I've actually ended up writing a new manual from scratch. I believe I've covered just about everything the Superpad can do, and how to do it. If you shoot me an email at thesupreme3[at]gmail[dot]com perhaps I can share it with you.

Appreciate the thought...

but Id have to win a lottery to buy another tablet... have (2) S-PADs to get working first! :D