Need rom for Tablet have phone function (E10)

Jun 8, 2011
Dear Guru
I Need rom for Tablet have phone function like a model iRobot E10
if someone have could you please post it for help me.

< Spec >

Phone
China Mobile and China Unicom (SIM 2G card)

MobileGSM Section No.: 134,135,136,137,138,139,150,151,152,158,159
Unicom's GSM number section: 130,131,132,155,156

Capacity
4GB

expansion
Extended support up to 32GB TF card

CPU
VIA 8650(800MHz)

System
Android 2.2+256M DDR2

Display
7" 800 * 480 resolution TFT high definition screen, high-precision 4-wire touch panel, the whole flat, two-touch: touch the image by 2 points Page up narrowing effects

Regards

cmiuc

Jul 25, 2011
Hey qq man... pop over to HcH'z TechKnow [www.HcH.net.tc] - Login and you can get the latest rom... it has an installation file that will configure... under changer.bat you type first, RT3070 to make sure u load up the wifi drver, then type phone to load the phone function (as we have in the E10), then choose 38 as this is for the e10 models... works like a dream... only thing is to fix the touchscreen(they have a fix over there too)... but i just take a mouse and plug it in and migrate over and plug .

Hope that helps u... great sites!

Jun 8, 2011
Hey qq man... pop over to HcH'z TechKnow [[url]www.HcH.net.tc] - Login[/URL] and you can get the latest rom... it has an installation file that will configure... under changer.bat you type first, RT3070 to make sure u load up the wifi drver, then type phone to load the phone function (as we have in the E10), then choose 38 as this is for the e10 models... works like a dream... only thing is to fix the touchscreen(they have a fix over there too)... but i just take a mouse and plug it in and migrate over and plug .

Hope that helps u... great sites!

Today I following with you requirement
I already install new ROM and can use root access.

But I have a problem a bout phone function not work.
The problem When test call can not hearing in Tablet.
and also can not use 2G like a : EDGE or GPRS.

You have any idea sir.

Please help me

dan76053

Nov 27, 2011
Yeah, the Uberoid flash doesnt work for the E-10 tablet yet. They havent figured out the phone function. It will not receive audio on the phone function. You might want to re-flash with the original. At the manufacturer's website - E10(1).rar (wait until the count down to zero, then choose the last button of the four that appear). You can download the ROM and make the tablet just like new.

alex91ss

Dec 6, 2011
Yeah, the Uberoid flash doesnt work for the E-10 tablet yet. They havent figured out the phone function. It will not receive audio on the phone function. You might want to re-flash with the original. At the manufacturer's website - E10(1).rar (wait until the count down to zero, then choose the last button of the four that appear). You can download the ROM and make the tablet just like new.
Hi, where you take this firmware?
i search firmware 1.5.5 or 1.5.3 but i don't find any result!
I've the same problem!
Thank you :)

icaro96

Oct 15, 2012
Hi! i very very need an original rom E10 7" tablet with gsm funtionable. the file is E10(1).rar but i not download them...
Please reupload in another link es mediafile
thx