need rooting my Galaxy tab.

annemate

Feb 22, 2012
Hi!
I just registered this tablet form. And i just purchased my galaxy tab 10.1. I know what are the binifit of rooting it. So i need to do it. How do i do it.

Thanks!

Slimshady

Feb 19, 2012
After you rooted you can install custom rom, remove unwanted manufature installed apps, use backup apps, use special apps that require root access, etc. This thread you mention that you just get your tab, so if you root some countires you will lost/void your warrently and you can't clam it. so its a risk.
If you are a newbie you can use "One click Root" or "Unlock Root" applicaitons. They can do it with just few clicks.

One click Root guide:- [ROOT APP] Updated: 15/10/11 - S2 Root v1.5.1 - One Click Root and UnRoot! - xda-developers

Unlock Root guide:- How To Easily One Click Root Android Phone, Tablet With Fast, Easiest, Secure.

These are the not only rooting methods, there are lot of but i think this is the easest way for it. Hope this guide useful.

annemate

Feb 22, 2012
After you rooted you can install custom rom, remove unwanted manufature installed apps, use backup apps, use special apps that require root access, etc. This thread you mention that you just get your tab, so if you root some countires you will lost/void your warrently and you can't clam it. so its a risk.
If you are a newbie you can use "One click Root" or "Unlock Root" applicaitons. They can do it with just few clicks.

One click Root guide:- [ROOT APP] Updated: 15/10/11 - S2 Root v1.5.1 - One Click Root and UnRoot! - xda-developers

Unlock Root guide:- How To Easily One Click Root Android Phone, Tablet With Fast, Easiest, Secure.

These are the not only rooting methods, there are lot of but i think this is the easest way for it. Hope this guide useful.

Thanks friend it work. But sorry for late replay. I done it last week, due to my busy life i can't replay.