Need Stock MID7127 Dump

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
Would someone please do an adb dump of your /system folder for me on mid7127. All you need to do is type
adb shell
su
busybox mount -o remount,rw /system
exit
exit
mkdir dump
cd dump
adb pull /system/

Then zip it up and upload please
Thanks. I kinda messed some shiz up

Last edited:

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
Nevermind I got one thanks to vampireof. If anyone else needs a dump then just leave a comment and I will upload one

darkdave

Nov 28, 2012
powerpoint45,
I am experienced in the PC world but a novice to tablets. I am trying to figure out how to get my son's Coby MID7127 back to how it was out of the box. Will a abd dump show me what was installed on the drive out of the box? Is this like a factory setup image? If so can you point me in the direction of where I can learn how to do this and where I can get it? Thank you in advance.

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
darkdave said:
powerpoint45,
I am experienced in the PC world but a novice to tablets. I am trying to figure out how to get my son's Coby MID7127 back to how it was out of the box. Will a abd dump show me what was installed on the drive out of the box? Is this like a factory setup image? If so can you point me in the direction of where I can learn how to do this and where I can get it? Thank you in advance.

An adb dump will get all the current system files including apps. To do it all you need to do is:
"adb shell
su
exit
exit
mkdir dump
cd dump
adb pull /system"
If you would like me to upload a flashable zip to revert you back to stock, just ask me and I will give.

james59802

Apr 9, 2013
An adb dump will get all the current system files including apps. To do it all you need to do is:
"adb shell
su
exit
exit
mkdir dump
cd dump
adb pull /system"
If you would like me to upload a flashable zip to revert you back to stock, just ask me and I will give.

I need the stock flashable zip please.
[email protected]

thriftinkid

Oct 3, 2013
Would someone please do an adb dump of your /system folder for me on mid7127. All you need to do is type
adb shell
su
exit
exit
mkdir dump
cd dump
adb pull /system/

Then zip it up and upload please
Thanks. I kinda messed some shiz up

I am in desperate need of a MID7127 Stock Rom Image Definitely jacked my tablet up before backing up. Ugh. You can email me at [email protected] Much appreciated!