Need Suggestions related to my NEW app Hide My Secrets

theappguruz

Aug 5, 2013
Hi Guys,
I have developed my android app called hide my secrets. This App will be helpful to the users who do not want anyone to access their personal data on their mobile phones. The users can hide any folders & file, Lock Unlimited Apps, Backup functionality provided, Easily access to Gallery, Hide Contacts, Call Logs, Messages and Double Door Protection the app so that nobody can access their data.

The App is currently is in Testing, not launched now and will be launched on next month, I need your suggestions regarding the App so that I can add the some more functionality to the app.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh Kanjani

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Rajesh, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. For me, it's hard to say what additional functions I'd like without actually using the app for a while. Once you launch the app and people use it, I'm sure folks will have suggestions for improving it and you can update it as necessary. Feel free to post a link to it in the Android Tablet Apps section of the forum when it's launched, but be sure to read this before doing so: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-apps/48475-attention-app-developers.html. Good luck!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
One of the most common problems reported is people forgetting their passwords and locking themselves out of their device.
I would think your app requires a password to work, so sometype of password recovery needs to be installed.
Now if people can't remember the password how are they going to remember the recovery code?

Sent from my SPH-D710 Android Phone

theappguruz

Aug 5, 2013
Yes our app is having the password recovery system also so if the users lock the apps or hide the files and forget password, he or she can get the password through their email address.

Thanks,

Rajesh

One of the most common problems reported is people forgetting their passwords and locking themselves out of their device.
I would think your app requires a password to work, so sometype of password recovery needs to be installed.
Now if people can't remember the password how are they going to remember the recovery code?

Sent from my SPH-D710 Android Phone

theappguruz

Aug 5, 2013
I Really liked your idea of point 1. ("Lost my password and I want my secrets back.")

Well we plan for recovery by sending a password at their email address. if the user lost his password while locking the apps or hiding the contacts.

Thanks,
Rajesh

theappguruz

Aug 5, 2013
ThanX for your compliment..

Well we plan for recovery by sending a password at their email address. if the user lost his password while locking the apps or hiding the contacts.

Thanks,
Rajesh