Need Tablet For Teacher Duties

mikespe

May 18, 2011
I am an elementary school teacher & I need a tablet to take attendance & do grading on the go. I already have an Acer Iconia A500 that I absolutely LOVE! But I want to have a separate tablet for work. I thought about getting another a500 but I decided I wanted some variety & try something different. The 2 models I have been keeping an eye on is the LePan II and the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced Ⅱ . I picked the LePan because it is similar in size to the iPad & heard that mny of the iPad accessories (cases, etc) will fit the LePan II plus it seems to have good specs. I picked the Ainol because it is a bit smaller so easy to carry while I am teaching..plus it too has great specs & AWESOME price AND it has ICS!

I won't be doing any gaming on this one...I do that on my A500...which tablet is the "better" tablet out o these 2? Or if you have any suggestions that might be better YET no more expensive than these 2 tablets.

Thanks

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am an elementary school teacher & I need a tablet to take attendance & do grading on the go. I already have an Acer Iconia A500 that I absolutely LOVE! But I want to have a separate tablet for work. I thought about getting another a500 but I decided I wanted some variety & try something different. The 2 models I have been keeping an eye on is the LePan II and theAinol Novo 7 Advanced Ⅱ . I picked the LePan because it is similar in size to the iPad & heard that mny of the iPad accessories (cases, etc) will fit the LePan II plus it seems to have good specs. I picked the Ainol because it is a bit smaller so easy to carry while I am teaching..plus it too has great specs & AWESOME price AND it has ICS!

I won't be doing any gaming on this one...I do that on my A500...which tablet is the "better" tablet out o these 2? Or if you have any suggestions that might be better YET no more expensive than these 2 tablets.

Thanks

Hi mikespe, actually the Ainol Novo 7 Elf and Ainol Novo 7 Aurora are better than the Advanced II, and the Elf is special offer for only $139.99 in our site, hope that's what you want!:)

mikespe

May 18, 2011
Hi mikespe, actually the Ainol Novo 7 Elf and Ainol Novo 7 Aurora are better than the Advanced II, and the Elf is special offer for only $139.99 in our site, hope that's what you want!:)

Thank you so much for the links and information. I'm liking the aurora as of right now. I am new to the Chinese android tablet market so I'm still learning the different models. I have an Acer A500 now but would like a 7 inch to use as I teach.

How is your shipping time? How many days do you take to process orders? Have you goten caught up after the New Year?
Thanks for your help!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thank you so much for the links and information. I'm liking the aurora as of right now. I am new to the Chinese android tablet market so I'm still learning the different models. I have an Acer A500 now but would like a 7 inch to use as I teach.

How is your shipping time? How many days do you take to process orders? Have you goten caught up after the New Year?
Thanks for your help!
You're welcome, as for the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora is in short supply among the market, it will take us one or two working days for shipping. Cuz our order from Ainol manufacturer can be arrived on Monday! Hope you can understand!
It usually take 3-5 days by expedited shipping,and 7-10 days by standard shipping, also, we provide 60% 0ff for standard & expedited shipping, so, you won't cost a lot on shipping fees, welcome to order!:)