Need Tablet with "wired" ethernet.

ekennedy65

Jun 4, 2012
I need to get several tablets that either have ethernet built in or that have the option via dongle.

I'm having troubles find many choices. Any suggestions as to where I could look?

Thanks

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

The idea that tablets are portable means they do not tend to have wired ethernet.

I know that the Asus tablets (TF101, TF201, TF300 and SL101) all work with some USB android dongles since ICS.

This adapter reportedly works with HC 3.2, 3.2.1 and 4.0.X: USB Wired Internet Adapter - Thrive, iPad Transformer Cases

I personally have a D-Link Pocket Router that I use to convert ethernet to WiFi and then I can get multiple devices online in a hotel and only pay for 1 connection. Quite handy at some of the hotels that charge $10-20 USD a day for internet.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I need to get several tablets that either have ethernet built in or that have the option via dongle.

I'm having troubles find many choices. Any suggestions as to where I could look?

Thanks

Hi ekennedy, what size of tablet you're looking for? and what's your budget? you can have a look at our Android 4.0 Tablets. hope you'll find what you want soon. :)