Need tablets for hotels

mc007

Feb 19, 2012
Hi,
we are looking for the right tablet for usage in hotels(tourists) with this specs :

* 3G internal
* min. 8 inch
* capacitive screen, preferable multi-touch. The touch sensors must work 100% and the screen must be visible at daylight. We've made a lot bad experiences here!
* should be robust
* max. 250 euro (we order 30 for the first)
* 2.3 and higher
* 4GB storage

We dont need :
GPS, CAMERA, HDMI, 3D and all the other gadgets. We are running our own system on it its only meant for this.

Thanks, any thought is welcome.

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi,
we are looking for the right tablet for usage in hotels(tourists) with this specs :

* 3G internal
* min. 8 inch
* capacitive screen, preferable multi-touch. The touch sensors must work 100% and the screen must be visible at daylight. We've made a lot bad experiences here!
* should be robust
* max. 250 euro (we order 30 for the first)
* 2.3 and higher
* 4GB storage

We dont need :
GPS, CAMERA, HDMI, 3D and all the other gadgets. We are running our own system on it its only meant for this.

Thanks, any thought is welcome.

Hi mc007, maybe you can use the external 3G to instead the internal, then, you can find a lot of good choices! like the cheap Ainol Novo 7 Paladin. Hope you can find what you want soon!

tv432

Apr 15, 2012
May I ask which tablet you ended up using? I myself am looking for the very same specs for my hotel in Italy.
Cheers,
tv

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
HI

We can recommand you two models to check:
McBub: Low-Priced ACHO C903, USD 214.99, 8 Inch ACHO C903 Android 2.3 Tablet PC AllWinner A10 1.2GHz 512 DDR3 8GB WIFI Build in 3G Dual Camera (AA145705)

McBub: Low-Priced Newsmy P9TD, USD 214.99, 8 Inch Newsmy P9TD Android 2.3 OS Tablet PC 512MB DDR3 8GB Multi-touch Screen Wifi Build in 3G 3D Game Black (CP146114)

they are all 8 inch with build in 3G function. you also can connect with our online sales or email us, our customer service will give you more choice.

we are the professional tablet supplier in china,and can supply a lot of different model with different function in unbeatable price.

hope to do business with you.

mbabcock

Apr 19, 2012
Why not just use hotel WiFi instead of 3G? Do the tourists actually take them with them? Like rent them?

What do you mean by run your own system?