Need to ask a question

rellimed

Sep 19, 2012
how do i start a thread or post? bc i need a question answered and idk how to start one to ask it. :/
Hi baileyashley1989,
Since I just joined the forum about 7 minutes ago, I am not sure I am the one you should be asking. But since you did, this forum appears to functions pretty much like any other forum in that, once registered, you select the forum topic which best addresses what you are interested in. And in this case that appears to be the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance sub-forum topic for new members and site assistance.
However, that said, once registered, logged in then selected the sub-forum topic as stated above, there is a button at the top of the threads list "Post New Thread". Click on that button and you will be in the editor to enter any question you may have.
Hope this helps.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi baileyashley1989,welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. As rellimed pointed out, go to the section of the forum where you want to start a thread and there will be a "Post New Thread" button at the beginning of the section. Just click it and fill in the form that appears.

smnth.bnntt93

Sep 19, 2012
do i have to install anything to download apps? because it says it needs a something to install first to download the app but i have no clue what it wants

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
do i have to install anything to download apps? because it says it needs a something to install first to download the app but i have no clue what it wants

Welcome to the forum

We really could use more information like what tablet you have make/model and the Android operating system version if possible. This way we can tell you what to look for and hopefully where.

I assume you have entered your Google account information and are syncing with Google?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi smnth.bnntt93, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. As Lee pointed out, we need more information about your tablet an Android version. Also, what are you being asked to install?