Need To Find Model Of Tablet

thesscan

Jan 30, 2013
So, my cousin gave me his old tablet, it is not a big deal, but I want to see how I can install a custom firmware on it (cause the already installed firmware kinda s*cks...).
The problem is that when I go to "about phone" in order to see the model and things like that the only I get is:
Memory size: 256MB
Model number: generic
Firmware version: Android2.2
Kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build number: WMT2.1.1
Also in the back (it is black) and it is say: RoHS
CE
(the symbol of wifi)
FC (and the c has other little c inside it)
That's all I know, if anyone can help me find the model of it and if it exist some custom firmware :)

thesscan

Jan 30, 2013
No, definitely not here are some photos : $Untitled-1.jpg$Untitled-2.jpg$Untitled-3.jpg$Untitled-4.jpg

Geekette40

Dec 27, 2016
So, my cousin gave me his old tablet, it is not a big deal, but I want to see how I can install a custom firmware on it (cause the already installed firmware kinda s*cks...).
The problem is that when I go to "about phone" in order to see the model and things like that the only I get is:
Memory size: 256MB
Model number: generic
Firmware version: Android2.2
Kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build number: WMT2.1.1
Also in the back (it is black) and it is say: RoHS
CE
(the symbol of wifi)
FC (and the c has other little c inside it)
That's all I know, if anyone can help me find the model of it and if it exist some custom firmware :)

1. Remove the back cover
  2. Remove the battery
  3. Your model number will be printed on the inside of the phone, usually on a white label

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
  1. Remove the back cover
  2. Remove the battery
  3. Your model number will be printed on the inside of the phone, usually on a white label
You can't install any other Android on that device, it's hardware can't support it.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk