Need to purchase 100 android tablets

G2Marketing

Mar 7, 2012
I am a consultant. We are in the process of developing an android app for on property customers. We need to make available an android internet device for loan/rent. Since the customer will be carrying the device around the location, it must be fairly compact (<=5 inched) and light weight.

I am looking for an android internet device that meets/exceeds the following specifications:

• Android 2.2 or higher
  • Android Market Place supported
  • WiFi enabled/compatible
  • 4.3 inch - 5 inch touch screen (no stylus)
  • Rearward facing camera of at least 2 MegPixels (Needs to read a QR Code)
  • 1 GB processor
  • minimum RAM :- 512 MB,
  • mimum storage memory :- 2GB SD card
  • Minimum 3 hour battery life (4+ hours preferred)

Any other capabilites, while nice are unneccessary and add to cost. I do not want a Swiss Army Knife, only the blade and the tooth pick.

The app will be beta tested at 1 location this summer. If successful, repeat orders for larger quantities would be anticipated.

• Can you provide a device that meets the specifications above?
  • What is the price per unit for 100 devices (include shipping)?
  • How quickly can you provide a sample for testing?
  • What would the lead time be for an order of 100?
  • Can they be branded with the Customer's logo?

Thank you,

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section for you. That's the best place on the forum for "shopping" advice when looking for a new tablet, and more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you there. As you probably know Android Tablets does not sell tablets, but we have Supporting Vendors who do. I'd be very surprised if they don't respond to this thread and I'd also expect some of our members to respond with their recommendations as well. Good luck!

Feb 16, 2012
Contact Us will give you a satisfactory product

I am a consultant. We are in the process of developing an android app for on property customers. We need to make available an android internet device for loan/rent. Since the customer will be carrying the device around the location, it must be fairly compact (<=5 inched) and light weight.

I am looking for an android internet device that meets/exceeds the following specifications:

• Android 2.2 or higher
  • Android Market Place supported
  • WiFi enabled/compatible
  • 4.3 inch - 5 inch touch screen (no stylus)
  • Rearward facing camera of at least 2 MegPixels (Needs to read a QR Code)
  • 1 GB processor
  • minimum RAM :- 512 MB,
  • mimum storage memory :- 2GB SD card
  • Minimum 3 hour battery life (4+ hours preferred)

Any other capabilites, while nice are unneccessary and add to cost. I do not want a Swiss Army Knife, only the blade and the tooth pick.

The app will be beta tested at 1 location this summer. If successful, repeat orders for larger quantities would be anticipated.

• Can you provide a device that meets the specifications above?
  • What is the price per unit for 100 devices (include shipping)?
  • How quickly can you provide a sample for testing?
  • What would the lead time be for an order of 100?
  • Can they be branded with the Customer's logo?

Thank you,