Need Video Player.

Discussion in 'Pandigital Novel Black Firmware' started by lartomar2002, Aug 19, 2011.

1. lartomar2002

lartomar2002 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Viewsonic G tab-Brilliant Corners
    Does anyone know of a good video player that will play full length movies on the black pandigital with android 1.5?

2. hokusai

hokusai Member

Tablet / Device:
    Pandigital 7" BL 2GB RR7T20WBL1
    wow. posted 3 months ago and NO ONE can offer an answer? that's sad.

there MUST be a video player that will work on android 1.5. what were people using when 1.5 was all there was? jeez.. i have an iphone and i love it.. so easy to find stuff for even older ios's but android.. ugh.. i don't know what possessed me to buy this stupid piece of crap poor man's tablet (PanDigital 7" 2GB - RR7T20WBL1) probably the fact that it was $79.99 at XS Cargo here in Burlington Ontario (Canada) and me being a dutchman who appreciates a good deal.. ungh i suppose it's true you get what you pay for.. which is too bad because to me $80 bucks is a lot of money.. i guess unless you're willing to drop 3-6 bills on a rich man's toy we "..the rest of us" (as per Pandigital's motto - "The Affordable Tablet For The Rest Of Us") don't get our money's worth. baf.. affordable. my eye.

if i can get this thing to play avi's (to watch the eztv shows i download) i'd be happy.. i've installed a few movie players (surprising too as most of the apk's i try to install i get "this app cannot be installed on this phone".. silly thing.. doesn't even know its not a phone. lol if i can get an app that does what StreamToMe does for iPhone.. i'd be even happier!

if someone can help us poor folk out and offer a solution to our problem, it'd be greatly appreciated.. i don't expect streamtome of course.. but a simple vid player that plays avi (DivX/XviD, etc.)

thanks!

o 0 hokusai 0 o

3. hammm73

hammm73 Member

Tablet / Device:
    pandigital novel 9 inch
    try moboplayer

4. PavtubeVideo

PavtubeVideo Member

full length movie? to tell the truth, i'm more worried about the battery life of pandigital. there are many players for android device, i prefer qq player, mobo player is also a good choice