need youtube!!!!

mtclaud

Sep 27, 2011
i have a generic mid 8650 7 inch tablet pc running android 2.2. the problem is that for the first month i could watch youtube videos. now when i log on to youtube it looks fine but when i choose a video all i get is a little blue cube with question mark on it. i have tried other videos like on msn etc and none of them will run. i think it is my flash player. i have tried to download flash players, but all i get is "not compatibale" Please someone help me.........thanks:)

Tablet12

Sep 24, 2012
I'm having trouble with mine to only YouTube wouldn't work from the off had I a month now and still looking for help. I've tried several apps and the YouTube website even with websites with videos embedded won't work. I thought maybe my mid didn't have flash but it's there just don't know if it's working.

Someone please help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm having trouble with mine to only YouTube wouldn't work from the off had I a month now and still looking for help. I've tried several apps and the YouTube website even with websites with videos embedded won't work. I thought maybe my mid didn't have flash but it's there just don't know if it's working.

Someone please help

The easiest way I have found to determine if Flash is working or not is to go to Honda.com: Official Site of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. That page has a Flash slide show near the top of the page. Though I can't answer the YouTube problem with regards to the YouTube app, not all Android Browsers support Flash so if it's a general browsing problem try Firefox on Dolphin Browser.