need youtube!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by mtclaud, Sep 27, 2011.

1. mtclaud

mtclaud Member

Tablet / Device:
    mid 8650 generic tablet pc
    i have a generic mid 8650 7 inch tablet pc running android 2.2. the problem is that for the first month i could watch youtube videos. now when i log on to youtube it looks fine but when i choose a video all i get is a little blue cube with question mark on it. i have tried other videos like on msn etc and none of them will run. i think it is my flash player. i have tried to download flash players, but all i get is "not compatibale" Please someone help me.........thanks:)

2. Tablet12

Tablet12 Member

I'm having trouble with mine to only YouTube wouldn't work from the off had I a month now and still looking for help. I've tried several apps and the YouTube website even with websites with videos embedded won't work. I thought maybe my mid didn't have flash but it's there just don't know if it's working.

Someone please help

3. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    The easiest way I have found to determine if Flash is working or not is to go to Honda.com: Official Site of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. That page has a Flash slide show near the top of the page. Though I can't answer the YouTube problem with regards to the YouTube app, not all Android Browsers support Flash so if it's a general browsing problem try Firefox on Dolphin Browser.