Neerly Tablet illiterate New guy

jeffro

Oct 17, 2011
I'm new to the tablet computer world. I purchased an android tablet PC for my grand daughter's 10th birthday thinking it would be a lot more similar to operating a laptop. I don't have a cell phone service that I'd want to use for her tablet. I'm having issues trying to register with google to be able to download apps. Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello jeffro, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here as a member, Sorry to hear you're having problems and I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A where someone should be able to help you out. However, you're going to have to provide more information about your tablet and your problems before anyone can help you.

Indiana

Oct 17, 2011
I have an Android 2.2 Ibot, and already had a 3g card from Verizon. When I try to connect the card it asks Name, Device, Devise number, Apn,user and password. I am not required to fill this out when I use it in a laptop, How do I know what these are?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Indiana, welcome to the forum. Since you're trying to connect to their service, I would think Verizon would be the one to contact for assistance.