NETFLIX and ICS WORKING! Get The Latest Netflix Update!

Dutch88

Apr 1, 2012
To all the ICS users trying to get Netflix to work. Download the new NETFLIX update !! It should now work with ICS! I haven't tested on C91....but it works on other devices that

netflix was previously not working on. (Sound but no video). Reloading C91 now to test fer sure....<----------LATER--------> after a few hours of testing.....I cannot get it to play NETFLIX my 512mb C91 3a.....

I tried flash 10.2,11.0....same old problem. The new NETFLIX app was updated 4-10-2012 and it says compatible for 2.2 thru 4.0x in the US. The app did fix the problem on another Android device but I guess I

jumped the gun...gonna keep trying tho!!

Last edited:

Dutch88

Apr 1, 2012
$Capture.JPG

Sorry Folks...My bad....I really thought they had it there when it fixed netflix on my buddies tablet. Here is the info re: Netflix app....Anyways, back to 2.3 I go.......

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Works fine for me, but I also made modifications to browser and software to allow locations to work, so it might just be a combo of everything.

Dutch88

Apr 1, 2012
What model tablet do you have and what did u do? I can get it to work great in 2.3.4 but I can't get anything but sound in 4.0.3....."Its like I'm on a quest to get Netflix working"