Netflix lags??

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
So Netflix would be great on my Tablet but it stopped working. The First Day I had it, it worked perfect. No streaming or crash issues. I havent done anything different, no attempt at rooting it. At one point I installed Flash player 10.3 but then I uninstalled iit thinking that it was affecting the netflix app somehow.

So When I start a movie on netflix it starts black (No video) just audio. You have to use the seek bar to fast forward the video to get a picture. It starts out fine but then there is major video lag. All the audio is 2-5 lines ahead of the movie. I feem shammed. Netflix was a big reason I ordered my Coby Kyros 7022.

I'm going to have to return it if I cant solve the issue. Anyone had this problem?

What Tablet is similar to Kyros 7022? I want something that runs netflix for sure (and good), something that allows android market, and supports flash as well as video chat. Dont care too much about games.

miller0613

Nov 18, 2011
there is a rom over at the kyros tablet zone forum that advertises it fixed that problem but you will have to have root etc to use it

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
So this tablet's hardware cant run netflix? Is that the issue?

Can you link me to that thread?

miller0613

Nov 18, 2011
It looks like the version of netflix is the problem try using version 1.2.1

Sent from my MID7127 using Android Tablet Forum

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
where do I get that version?
I can only go to the Amazon market and appslib. Or search online for an .apk Anything that is linked to google/android market wont let my DL. It says I have no android device in my account. When I go to google accounts, I have to enter a cell phone number?? Its a tablet, not a phone, why cant I have the android market?

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
The xdadevelopers link? I tried forever. Dl unsuccesful everytime. When did you dl it?

russell_t

Jul 30, 2011
The xdadevelopers link? I tried forever. Dl unsuccesful everytime. When did you dl it?

I downloaded the file several weeks ago; however, I just now successfully downloaded the file again from the link in my previous post. Perhaps there were problems when you attempted to download it that have since been resolved.

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
I got Netflix working with that link to vers. 1.2.1 Thank you so much for your help. No audio lag!!! ;) and I like the old icon.

Now if I could only get the Android Market to work without rooting this tablet would be perfect. I have a lot of reading to do.

miller0613

Nov 18, 2011
You can get the market to work without rooting by using either daprospectas method but you can use the new market by using the files from the youtube the kwa posted for installing the market in his ultimate how to for the 7127. Although to get many of the apps you do need to root and change the dpi density. Hope it helps

Sent from my MID7127 using Android Tablet Forum

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
Yes. I got everything I wanted. Ty so much for the help. Once my 32gb sd card gets here ill be set.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum