Netflix on Xoom

ZaXa

Mar 5, 2011
Can't yet. Netflix will only launch on platforms that can meet it's DRM requirements. There is debate on which platforms will meet the DRM requirement. Potentially it may never come to xoom.

Matt

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Watch Amazon Prime Instant movies free for 30 days! They bought Netflix Europe last month,3000 movie,students can watch free for 1 yr.

ZaXa

Mar 5, 2011
Watch Amazon Prime Instant movies free for 30 days! They bought Netflix Europe last month,3000 movie,students can watch free for 1 yr.

Erm no they bought LoveFilm:

Amazon Buys Lovefilm, The Netflix Of Europe

And it doesn't work for students unless something changed in the last couple of weeks. You have to pay the $79/year.

I think it's going to be a contender though once they start getting some licenses in place.

Matt

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Thankyou for the correction,I am currenty using it during free trial for 30 days,then
I will pay them 79.00 yr.Prime members also get free 2 day shipping on purchases for the year as well.

ZaXa

Mar 5, 2011
Thankyou for the correction,I am currenty using it during free trial for 30 days,then
I will pay them 79.00 yr.Prime members also get free 2 day shipping on purchases for the year as well.

I've had prime since the day it came out... what... 7 years ago? I buy a majority of my stuff on amazon just since I'm so far from civilization. The movie streaming is a great bonus.

Matt

RobbyS13

Mar 15, 2011
oops just saw the first post from Xaza...thanks!

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
There is a way. Do some searching on YouTube. Basically it entails setting your pc up as a server that allows you to remotely access your pc and navigate through your Que. Of course that means you have to leave your pc turned on all the time but its a start.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk

ZaXa

Mar 5, 2011
Ya it's called playon. You have to subscribe, keep a (fairly high end) PC turned on, and use your up (if away from home)/down stream BW to do it. Not worth it to me personally but if you are desperate enough...

Matt

energizer1389

May 25, 2011
Ya it's called playon. You have to subscribe, keep a (fairly high end) PC turned on, and use your up (if away from home)/down stream BW to do it. Not worth it to me personally but if you are desperate enough...

Matt

Install megaviewer pro from the market. Best $6 ever. Recent movies.