Netflix works!!!

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
I saw Netflix on the front page of the android market. D/l'd it and installed and it worked! I was watching Futurama and it looked great. kinda blocky through the intro, but it went to HD and looks great! Yeah!
I am running it on my EX7. So it should work on the LP7 and the others.
go get it quick!

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
My Market is completely blown. Can you post the APK file for the netflix you installed?

Agreed, can anyone upload the apk they are using for Netflix that works? I have tried just about every one I can find with no luck besides horrible/lagging video

LotechMoe

Nov 1, 2011
I wish I could run Netflix. When I google "Netflix" I can get to the Market App and it runs the compatability check and tells me I have it installed on my phone, (all good), but when it check my sytabbl7 it comes up chine telecom blah blah blah. Not able to install in my area. Is it just thinking I am in China? (Recently enabled Google to view my location by network will try later.)

aslanslion

Dec 15, 2010
Using the LP7 and I still have the same problems as before, am able to install Netflix but once playback starts the video moves slow and lags increasingly behind the audio to point it's 30 seconds behind. I've tried shutting down all unneeded processes to no avail. Running rooted on Froyo. Thanks for the heads up on the latest apk though :)