network data transfer

88rizer

Aug 24, 2012
I would like to transfer daya over my home network from one computer to another.'my network' aapp lets you transfer media files but I need to transfer all shared file types. does anyone have a app to do this, Tks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
+1 for ES File Explorer

There are 2 other options you may want to check out, both free. WiFi File Explorer and WiFi File Transfer.

88rizer

Aug 24, 2012
suggestions work for one way data transfer, but I need to transfer data both ways. Maybe I'm not using these correctly or need something else?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
suggestions work for one way data transfer, but I need to transfer data both ways. Maybe I'm not using these correctly or need something else?

All 3 of my suggestions will cut/copy/paste/move files in both directions. If you can't do what you need with those the only other suggestions I have would be to use the cloud, like DropBox, Google Drive etc. or a direct connection to your computer using the charging cable. The ultimate suggestion is to get a microSD card and a reader for your PC.

satai

Oct 4, 2011
Just tested it on my NAS and had no problems to make dirs or copy and move files both ways.

As i think about it, way back there was a very nice tool called Dopus for amiga computers, that interface would be perfect for tablets.

Hope some developer reads this and ports it to android.

Memory lane picture:

$directory-opus-4_12-dopus-4_12-gpl.jpg