New 7" Tablet PC MID 1.3MP Webcam 2GB 256MB WIFI Google Android 1.8.2

hetangyuesE4

Nov 13, 2010
The upcoming Aion Update 1.9 has two new options for players toWOW Gold further increase their strength on the battlefield. Those who can purchase with tons of Kinah their way to power, while brave adventurer, to doBuy WOW Gold things the old fashioned way on their own benefits. Completing daily quests, players canWOW Power Leveling apply to equipment that can be used for three to hire seven or 14 days. This Heroic-grade terms are also decent Aion Kinah performance and are a good option forAion Gold those who see no appetite for a rare item that some, but they can not be sold, stored, traded orAion Leveling modified find manastones.

wardchris98

Jan 12, 2011
i brought this device off of ebay from a known seller and turned it on and went to the app store (called app market for my device) and when i try to download a game it says internet connection is not available and there are no games on this device which i can get on my android phone

nsjha

Jan 7, 2011
Dear,
I have the same model with same configuration.I have purchased from market. It stopped working now. I am unable to on it. the vendor is now saying that it has no warranty, so they cant do anything.
Can you help me out from this problem ?

deet

Apr 30, 2011
i have a 7" Epad Google Android WiFi TABLET PC Touch With Camera and can not get it to connect to my wireless net, when i turn it on i can see it has my wirelss added but thats all. what am i doing wrong ?