New AMLogic Based iRobot A907 Cortex-A9 with Mali GPU Android 2.2 Tablet PC

damond112

Oct 5, 2011
I just get one of this, i feel disappointed when I just touch the sceen, not as what the seller said. ( I Brought online ) I feel like cheated.

Model number : 9587
Android 2.2.1
Kernel 2.6.34 mid@MID#14
Build V0.01 MID.eng.mid20110924.122916

How can I help u Dacam ?

charliemiami

Apr 5, 2011
I just get one of this, i feel disappointed when I just touch the sceen, not as what the seller said. ( I Brought online ) I feel like cheated.

Model number : 9587
Android 2.2.1
Kernel 2.6.34 mid@MID#14
Build V0.01 MID.eng.mid20110924.122916

How can I help u Dacam ?

Well, I have been looking for 2.3 for the same tablet as yours but updated to V0.02.MID.eng.mid.20111012.144159. Would love to have 3.0 for this little tablet. Love my zt280 c91 with 4.0 ICS.

If you found better version, please give me a link!!

DariusLT

Jan 28, 2012
it looks the same (except USB port) like mx19s.
2.3 for that one is here: http://www.maipad.net/update-softwares/mx19s.html
(
I have mx19s at home, here are full specs: 7" 4GB MaPan MX19S 2-touch Resistive Android 2.3 Tablet PC Cortex A9 WiFi USB 3G dongle HDMI )
Maybe it isn't the same, but worked for me!

Do you know if its suitable for Irobot AMLogic A9 Cortex? It has the same specs as Maipad, so i want to try to update it :)

kokesh

Jan 28, 2012
Do you know if its suitable for Irobot AMLogic A9 Cortex? It has the same specs as Maipad, so i want to try to update it :)
Hard to say. I would try it, but it is your decision. Probably (if you have really compatible firmware saved somewhere) you would be able to revert back in case it doesn't work.

reju

Apr 29, 2012
Updated 6-2-11:

I have two of these in black. There is no camera. The description that the vendor I bought from on ALIExpress also said they were dual core, but they're not. Nevertheless, they are very sturdy, the screen is excellent and they are very fast. They worked great with a 32GB sd card too. My only problem was I tried the custom W10 firmware without making a backup and it semi-bricked them. I'm currently trying to build my own images, but I can' figure out the password to get the git repo from amlogic to build the correct image for the version of the board that's in these guys.

I have obtained from AMLogic a request form for getting at the repository. I will submit this form and hopefully be able to deliver some firmware in the near future. If you want the form, PM me.

Hi tstonick I have the same problem as you., I have the same model and did the same w10 upgrade. The display thereafter is like techinolor and grainny and also the touch calibrations have gone for a toss. So can't use it any more. Please let me know if you get the stock rom or find any solution. My box says "Irobot". Thanks