New Android Market 3.0.26 includes Books & Movies. Direct download

cornell

Jun 13, 2011
Hello fellas

I was browsing the internet and found out a new updated version of the android market and i wanted to share with ya.

$market_home_big.png

Here's the link: com.android.vending-new.apk

Currently is working great on my Kyros 7024

Last edited:

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Installed on MID7022 but just crashes when I try to install an app. :/

P.S. what was your method of install? Did you install threw recovery and clear dalvik cache? Did you remove vending apks using root explorer?

I just tried uninstalling old and installing new but im gonna try using root explorer to make sure all market apks are deleted before i reinstall

Last edited:

cornell

Jun 13, 2011
Installed on MID7022 but just crashes when I try to install an app. :/

P.S. what was your method of install? Did you install threw recovery and clear dalvik cache? Did you remove vending apks using root explorer?

I just tried uninstalling old and installing new but im gonna try using root explorer to make sure all market apks are deleted before i reinstall

I just installed it over the old android market, I was running the 2.2.3 build which I upgraded from version 1 which I installed from this thread: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...13565-android-market-7024-a-7.html#post102004

Last edited:

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
Must be because you have root access. I have the apk for the new market but can't install it on my 7022 which is still un-rooted.

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
Must be something about the 7024 then. I can download, but when I try to open it FC every time

Moviecouple

Aug 13, 2011
I have a 7022, not rooted and just updated to the latest Market version. All seems fine so far and was able to download without crashing. Only thing is, I have books but no movies. So far that is the only odd thing. New layout takes a bit to get used to.

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
Can you explain step by step what you did? I have tried and tried and it will install, but I can't log in to finish installation, it crashes/

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
If I don't uninstall the previous version the installation fails. If I uninstall the old, install the new, the new installs, but will force close. I'm at my wits end.
Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

sombel

Aug 12, 2011
hi all
i have an android MID 7" can you explain me how tu do step by step to upgrade it with a new software.

Thanks for your help.

Moviecouple

Aug 13, 2011
All I did was install it over the last version I had. Didn't uninstall anything or use anything custom either. Just clicked on the apk and off it went. Got lucky I guess.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Did it look like the one on the first post or like this?View attachment 3617

Have u tried using the apk daprospecta (3.0.26) and then me (3.0.27) provided in another thread? This one didn't work for me either the other one is signed for out tablets. Have to uninstall old market first

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

Moviecouple

Aug 13, 2011
It is identical to the one on the first post with the exception of having movies. Got Apps, Games, Books. they are on the left side. Once in a Cateory, it is scrollable on the top with Paid, Free, and several other breakdowns.