New Android version for use on another continent?

Gotfred

Nov 12, 2011
I've got my tablet with Android 3.1 from another continent Asia / China but will use it in Europe / Denmark - how do I get an Android version that is suitable for my use here - and get rid of the many App's with Chinese characters which I can not use?
Alternatively - how do I set up an Android Market account - downloaded the app to the Android Market?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
If you dig around on xda.developers.com forums you will stumble upon a couple threads where all the versions of the software are listed and available for download. You will need a microsd card to install these. The method for doing this is also explained in those threads.

Read and understand before you dive into this. Maybe join xda and ask some questions there.

Gotfred

Nov 12, 2011
I now have a version of Android Market down on my A500 via an APK, but can not get to add an account to the device as it requests. When I answer YES to ad an account the program stops. In "settings" - "accounts and synchronization" are not given the possibility of establishing a Android account?
Why and how?