[New Arrival} MK802 Android 4.0 Mini PC on-a-stick Thumb Drive Android4.0

Discussion in 'McBub.com' started by McBub.com, May 24, 2012.

1. McBub.com

McBub.com Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Ainol NOVO 7 Paladin, NOVO 7 Elf, Samsung Galaxy SII, iPad 2
    [​IMG]

This is the smallest Android TV player in the world,it looks like a USB flash drive, twice as big as a USB stick,but compared to a regular small Android TV box,the size is only 25%. You can attach it to the back of your TV, easy to hide.

-It outputs the video to TV via HDMI, a short HDMI cable is included, it requires your TV to have a HDMI input.

-It is powered by a USB cable, this USB cable is included, but you need to purchase a compatible USB adapter (5V,2A),we can also give it to you if you tell me which country you are from, we will know what kind of USB adapter you need.

-It has a regular USB port, you can connect your USB mouse or keyboard here, you can also connect a 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard dongle here,please be noted that mouse and keyboard are not included.
    -It also has a micro USB port which can be used to connected to your PC. You can use it to copy files from your PC to this little guy.

-It also has a micro SD card slot, you can insert a micro SD card with up to 32GB of movie or pictures here.

-It doesnt have an ethernet port, you need to use WIFI to connect it to the internet.

-It also no RGB port,no S-video port, no built-in IR,no built-in bluetooth.

Mcbub.com have this
    rikomagic android4.0 iptv presale now. welcome to order now:

McBub: Low-Priced , USD 71.94, Hot Selling Full HD 1080P/2160P Android 4.0 IPTV Google Tv Smart Android Box (Allwinner A10 1GHZ Cortex-A8 Model#MK802)(CP148006)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  2. McBub.com

McBub.com Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Ainol NOVO 7 Paladin, NOVO 7 Elf, Samsung Galaxy SII, iPad 2
    No one intrested in this product? this is the hottest in china market now.lol

we already get some stock,and we will put a real review for this thing.

guys, talk about this! lol

3. Genosyde

Genosyde Member

Tablet / Device:
    MK802
    I'm an MK802 user and I am not affiliated in any way to the original poster McBub.com. I've written a review of my experiences with the MK802 at MK802 Android 4.0 Mini PC Review