New ASUS owner

schwartzkm

Jul 20, 2011
Just purchased my TF101 Best Buy using the Staple's $100.00 off coupon. First day with the tablet and am enjoying it and really love the keyboard! Iq looked at all the tablets on the market and narrowed it down to the ipad2, acer iconia, and asus. the keyboard dock and display pushed me to purchase the asus--plus I have an ANDROID phone which I love so the ipad2 was quickly eliminated.

I spent most of the first day removing DRM from my epub Sony Reader books and putting them on my new tablet. I have downloaded a few readers and have settled tentatively on the Cool Reader. My epubs just don't rendor well on the built-in reader and the table-of-content links do not work. anyways, I am open to some ereader suggestions.

kevin...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Normally I try to direct new folks to the appropriate section of the forum for their particular device, but I see your very first post is coming from the Asus forum.:) Congratulations on your new tablet.

Triptych

Jul 23, 2011
I got the same deal at best buy!! It's funny though, Asus reportedly sells this thing at a,loss @399, hoping you pick up the dock as well.

I'm loving the tablet so far, even though I didn't think I needed it at first. I have a laptop, a Droid phone, and a Cr-48 chromebook, but I didn't know there was such an empty gap between my gadgets! Honeycomb big, yeah yeah yeah!! Its not small, no no no!! (I just "got'' that one)

I cannot wait to root this beast. Do any roms run vanilla honeycomb?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum