New Asus Terminator owner

panth0ny

Jul 14, 2011
I bought the 16gb from Newegg. Hasn't replaced my laptop for the heavy lifting, but I it is always with me

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome! You mean the transformer right? Although the terminator would be a good name.

hunted

Jul 4, 2011
I bought the 16gb from Newegg. Hasn't replaced my laptop for the heavy lifting, but I it is always with me

Congrats on the tablet! Quick question did they get the micro sd working yet? That was what i was orginally going to get but Iread that they had major problems with the micro sdslot and it wasn't working from the factory and that Honeycomb 3.1 was going to be the fix. I ended up getting the Acer A500 and my wife also the same.

hunted

Jul 4, 2011
Congrats on the tablet! Quick question did they get the micro sd working yet? That was what i was orginally going to get but Iread that they had major problems with the micro sdslot and it wasn't working from the factory and that Honeycomb 3.1 was going to be the fix. I ended up getting the Acer A500 and my wife also the same.

Let me apologize on the sd card delimma after i posted i believe it is the xom that had the sd card issue not the transformer. But all in all there was an issue

panth0ny

Jul 14, 2011
It's an inside joke my 7 yr old nephew calls anything that remotely looks like a robot terminator, after a week of him referring to it as the Terminator it finally stuck.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum panth0ny. If you have any questions, please post them in the section dedicated to your tablet at Asus Tablets Since that's where all the Transformer folks hang out, it might be a good idea to call it a Transformer while you're in there. :)